Proposal: Habs - Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
Again??

Let me break this for you.

Even if galchenyuk holds more value, Philly fans don't want anything to do with trading Couturier so, bad proposal for both teams.

David25

Nov 22, 2016
Again??

Even if galchenyuk holds more value, Philly fans don't want anything to do with trading Couturier so, bad proposal for both teams.

Do philly fans want anything to do with trading Giroux?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Again??

Exactly.

We finally have C depth beyond 2 lines once we draft Nico/Nolan.

Giroux, Nico/Nolan(assuming), Couturier.....all locked up for at least 5 years. Then have Rubstov and Vorobyov on the way that can be slow cooked in the AHL until fully ready.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Flyers don't want to trade Couturier for Galy. it'd take a more impressive player/prospect to make us trade Couturier.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
As other Flyer fans have said, Couturier would hold more value to us than Gally would. Even in a vacuum I'd say Couturier has more value.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Why weren't the Habs hot to trot to trade for Bellemare? He spoke French.

We get it, the Habs want a Flyers centerman who speaks French fluently. But we're just not that interested, there's a certain... Je ne sais quoi that we like about having G and Coots in the Orange & Black.

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Coots goes up against the opponents top offensive players generally in defensive zones and out produces them. That is hard to beat, no thanks to moving him at all.

David25

Nov 22, 2016
Sure, I'd trade anyone if the price was right.

That price isn't Ryder, Halak and a 2nd...or whatever the present version of this is.

I'm sure if there was an offer like galchenyuk + lindgren + 1st for either giroux or coots, flyers woulf say yes

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I'm sure if there was an offer like galchenyuk + lindgren + 1st for either giroux or coots, flyers woulf say yes

lindgren has no value to the flyers, who have Stolarz, Lyon, Hart, Sandstrom, and tomek in the line.

There is no package that MTL can put together that would entice me to trade Either of Couturier or Giroux at this point, given the Flyers needs.

Last edited:

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Again??

Don't speak for this Philly fan. I'd trade Couturier for Galchenyuk in a second. :yo:

Cooooooooots!!! Most. Overrated. Flyer. Ever. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->