Post-Game Talk: Habs Bookend Tank Season with a loss to Trana, 4-3

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Hoping for a Romanian themed avatars for the summer
dracula-1931-005-bela-lugosi-vampire-00m-yvi-1000x750.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This one was overdue. I haven't finished reading the rest of the GDT, so for now, let me post this. I wasn't able to get my old photojoining site to help me out ...

27y8yw.jpg

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
@Runner77 thank you for taking it upon yourself to make the PGTs into something special, which they've never really been before.

I hope you'll be around to gift us for a very long time, but when you do retire, I predict they have been changed forever by your wit and humour, and will be carried on in the way you've defined them. Congratulations my friend!!

More grateful recognition to @donghabs98 and @sandviper (Runner again) for working so hard on the GDTs for so long and raising the level of those to rival the Legendary Work of MiG, Bloumeister and Roy Munson.

Cheers to all!!!!

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
We really have to kill this 2018 nhl draft, expecting the CHL-NCAA PROSPECTS thread to be my favorite yet again next year. PLEASE don't trade our 2nd rounders.. I want to have a bunch of prospects to watch next year. And lets just win a top 2 pick in the lottery that would go a long way for our future team.

Peace and good offseason to every habs fan who suffered through this whole season .

Reactions: DubDub and beh3moth

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No big mention in the OP for the carpal tunnel I’ve acquired from the GDT. :laugh: Only kidding.

I apologize for that, nhlfan9191. I was working on the end of second period up til the end of the game -- I have a lot of posts I'm catching up on right now.

No one said Nedved's job was going to be easy. Good on you for having undertaken it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad