Rumor: Habs and Oilers "reigniting trade talks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
hahaha damn, the 2 worst GM in the league talking to each other, i'd give the edge to Chi...

I guess we have 40% chances of winning this trade. i like these odds!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Remember when Bergevin traded PK Subban for one of the worst contracts in hockey and Pete Chiarelli traded Taylor Hall for a second pairing defenseman all within a couple of minutes.

How these two idiots couldn’t pull off a Hall for Subban trade is beyond me. Even if one side needed additions. My guess is the two big heads of these idiot general managers got in each other’s way.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
some random source in the comments said potentially Lucic for Alzner. I don't know how credible Murphy is, but figured worth posting.

Lucic reportedly can't handle the media attention in Edmonton. You think he'll waive his NTC to go to that cesspool?

Reactions: 780il

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Lol, the Habs don't have anything to offer the Oil to acquire Drai.
They have what the Oilers want a top RHD to put up points and run the PP ...Weber....and they have many wingers....Scherbak,Byron,local guy Daniel Carr ...they have the 3rd overall and they have a 2019 1st rounder so yes they have plenty of pieces...LOL.

Reactions: DarthProbert

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Lets see who the biggest loser is once and for all.
I'll throw something out there: A base deal around Lucic and Weber

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Lucic reportedly can't handle the media attention in Edmonton. You think he'll waive his NTC to go to that cesspool?
He's buds with Gally. He'd be fine. Bergevin's taking most of the heat anyways. Alzner just had a pitiful season and you barely know he exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad