MTL
Pages 1-5
Our d core is now set.

Bargain Bin!!!

Classic Marc Bergevin! Buy low and profit! :yo:

Bargainbin strikes again

Good player, good contract

Watch this guy kill it with Weber next season! :laugh:

So as of now, we acquired the least interesting of the possibilities we had. Great!

oiler fan here. watched him a fair bit this season and in the playoffs.
you're going to regret this deal. He's just not very good.

and like I said, I'm an oiler fan so I have a lot of experience watching bad hockey.

He is much better than Emelin at half the price. Great trade.

He is actually a pretty good player. Nice pick up

Reactions: ArtPeur

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Pages 5-11
Schlemko is a legitimate top-4 defenseman. Complete steal.

Analytics say 1st pairing D, obviously I don't buy into them that much but it's still nice to see.

Schlemko who is waiver material was better than Emelin? Of course, the new always outweigh the old....but that's simply not true. And the opposite can work too...we were ecstatic to have saved 4M$....we already spent 2M$ on a guy who will never have the luxury to be bad with Weber. Schlemko is a 3rd pairing at best. The 4M$ saves helped our depth. Not our top players. People were raving about Redmond too. Some even thought we made a steal with Nesterov. Now it's a d-man that will be playing in his 6th team in 4 years that is automaticaly slotted in our top 4?

Well you know the answer to that, but you're talking to fans so the moment he was acquired, he suddenly became better.
This falls under the ''cool, next'' category as in I don't care, it's a depth guy, good or bad, he's not going to make us win if we don't address the bigger key holes, so let's see what happens with that.

The defense is very suspect so far

I don't know wtf is GMGM doing, to be honest... He literally gave us this guy for free...

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
god he sucks. All the scouts who identify these bums should be canned. The same scouts who recommended Martinsen, King all should be canned asap.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Curious to see Beaulieus trade thread.

I got no problem eating crow on Beaulieu. Thought he'd thrive in Buffalo.

god he sucks. All the scouts who identify these bums should be canned. The same scouts who recommended Martinsen, King all should be canned asap.

Eric Crawford. The guy who made some of the worst decisions in Vancouver for years.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I got no problem eating crow on Beaulieu. Thought he'd thrive in Buffalo.

Eric Crawford. The guy who made some of the worst decisions in Vancouver for years.

I assume this is the first idiot to lose his job if they are really cleaning house. He is probably related to Bergy though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad