Hab fans which would you rather have?

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I would like to hear the opinions of our Hab fans on this.
If given the choice which would you rather have?
4 options.I should add i would like an opinion on all 4 options.

Dahlin and Poehling or ROR-------
Svechnikov and Poehling or ROR-----
Zadina and Poehling or ROR
Tkachuk and Poehling or ROR

Last edited:

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Dahlin and Poehling or ROR = Dahlin and Poehling
Svechnikov and Poehling or ROR = Svechnikov and Poehling
Zadina and Poehling or ROR = Zadina and Poehling
Tkachuk and Poehling or ROR = ROR

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Wahlstrom and poehling or
Svechnikov and Poehling.
Drouin - Poehling - Walhstrom (Svechnikov) ultimate duo and unstoppable!

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Dahlin and Poehling or ROR = Dahlin and Poehling
Svechnikov and Poehling or ROR = Svechnikov and Poehling
Zadina and Poehling or ROR = Zadina and Poehling
Tkachuk and Poehling or ROR = ROR
Thanks.This is what i'm trying to find out.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Wahlstrom and poehling or
Svechnikov and Poehling.
Drouin - Poehling - Walhstrom (Svechnikov) ultimate duo and unstoppable!
and when it doesnt work out you can always swap poehling to the wing and let droiun play dress up again for another year as a 1C. because what are the chances it doesnt work out again ?

as to the original question

no
no
toss up
yes

If we don't get a center before poehling, it is dark days ahead my friends, dark days indeed.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I dont get those taking ROR over tkachuk and poehling.
ROR is a 60 point player.
Tkachuk is likely to end up at least as good offensively. Poehling has the potential to become the next ROR.

Not to mention ROR is paid 7.5 mil for the next 5 years

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
and when it doesnt work out you can always swap poehling to the wing and let droiun play dress up again for another year as a 1C. because what are the chances it doesnt work out again ?

as to the original question

no
no
toss up
yes

If we don't get a center before poehling, it is dark days ahead my friends, dark days indeed.
We have just experienced 3 years, of dark dark days..........there was no need for it, but it has been awful. You are correct, if we don't get a real #1 C man asap, it's going to be darker, than we can all imagine...MB has set us back years...
The Habs have been regressing, and no one seems to want to ask MB why he chose this route? Da Plan...sure...

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I would like to hear the opinions of our Hab fans on this.
If given the choice which would you rather have?
4 options.I should add i would like an opinion on all 4 options.

Dahlin and Poehling or ROR-------
Svechnikov and Poehling or ROR-----
Zadina and Poehling or ROR
Tkachuk and Poehling or ROR

Not ROR for all propositions. That's a gross overrating of ROR. He's not worth a top 3 pick (3 first propositions) and he's not worth a top 5 and a good prospect either (4th proposition).

Reactions: Zorba and KawaYui

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I dont get those taking ROR over tkachuk and poehling.
ROR is a 60 point player.
Tkachuk is likely to end up at least as good offensively. Poehling has the potential to become the next ROR.

Not to mention ROR is paid 7.5 mil for the next 5 years
You don't understand people, after all of this time, wanting a real 1C rather than. Waiting and hoping that a player will develop into a high 2C/low 1C?

You do. Know that this is montreal who doesn't have a. Stellar record in developing centers, correct?

So the plan is to wait for poehling to arrive. And the whole time run with danault as our best center? Doesn't this seem a little risky?

When poehling makes the club, who mentors him? Danault? Drouin? Or is the plan to let him develop his game, call him up. And slot a green as grass rookie into the 1C spot and hope for the best?

ROR is no panacea, but he IS a credible center. If the plan is to wait for the calvary in hopes it shows up, we are probably screwed either way.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
You don't understand people, after all of this time, wanting a real 1C rather than. Waiting and hoping that a player will develop into a high 2C/low 1C?

You do. Know that this is montreal who doesn't have a. Stellar record in developing centers, correct?

So the plan is to wait for poehling to arrive. And the whole time run with danault as our best center? Doesn't this seem a little risky?

When poehling makes the club, who mentors him? Danault? Drouin? Or is the plan to let him develop his game, call him up. And slot a green as grass rookie into the 1C spot and hope for the best?

ROR is no panacea, but he IS a credible center. If the plan is to wait for the calvary in hopes it shows up, we are probably screwed either way.

ROR isn't a real 1C. Hes a low end one.

Do you really think that trading for ROR will make us contenders?
Is he even better than what prime plekanec was for us?

Also your post only talks about Poehling and completely ignores Tkachuk.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
Why is Tkachuk in this, the team should select Whalstrom, Hughes, or Boqvist way before Tkachuk

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada

Our team is garbage with or without ROR. We're past the point of adding a center to the team. We need basically everything.

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad