Recalled/Assigned: Gurianov up to the big club

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
i think its time to ship sherwood and glass down and replace them with egor ans denis

let Kemmell cook in the AHL for the rest of the year

With Guiranov up we are up to 23 player roster. No need to make any other moves at the moment. Dont move glass unless you plan on losing him. Chicago will take him.... they just lost Bedard.

Reactions: SouthNash

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
This hurts to say because Avangelista is one of my favorite players I see so much upside to him I think the NHL is over his head right now , and it would better serve him to grow as a man , and player in the AHL.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
This continues the trend of calling up the highest scoring option from Milwaukee when there is a move. Last year was Jankowski leading the recall train up, then Pärssinen, followed by Novak then the rest of the kids. This year its the vet with 30 points in the AHL rather than the 22 point option of Afanasyev or 20 point Kemell .

Reactions: Predation

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
This hurts to say because Avangelista is one of my favorite players I see so much upside to him I think the NHL is over his head right now , and it would better serve him to grow as a man , and player in the AHL.
I think Evangelista is fine where he’s at. 19 point in 39 games, 7th in rookie scoring. I feel like he’s better served playing against top talent at this point. We don’t want him to go down and get use to a slower pace of play. I feel like all his improvement will have to be done in the offseason. Put on a little more weight

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00