Speculation: Guillaume Brisbois placed on waiver

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
The Canucks have place Brisbois on waiver. According to Knuck fans, he has very limited NHL upside. He also played a few games with the Laval Rocket during the pandemic through a loan from the Knucks.

Question: will Bergie be able to resist? We need D, he is a p’tit gars de chez nous (Longueuil), shoots left …. We just waived Brooks …

Last edited:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'd have no issue with the Habs acquiring him after he cleared and against a contract.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
No. That's enough with unqualified nhl players. Unless he could have a great upside, Birgin needs to go for a real D. He must trade Savard and Toffoli to get a One solid D. Or trade Sav and Dvo, add 2 second round, get a qualified D in the age between 24 to 28, at least 200 games nhl experience, 400 games welcome.

Reactions: Eegs and angusyoung

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
I think even MB is smart enough to realize that we don't need a guy who couldn't crack the 3rd worst defensive team in the league's d-corps.

Besides, surely we've filled the Quebecois quota with Perreault/Savard/Montembeault/Belzile

Jul 6, 2016
I think even MB is smart enough to realize that we don't need a guy who couldn't crack the 3rd worst defensive team in the league's d-corps.

Besides, surely we've filled the Quebecois quota with Perreault/Savard/Montembeault/Belzile

Go say that to the last Habs team-players who won the Cup in 1993.....

I surely would not say no to young d-men like Lauzon in Seattle and Carrier in Nashville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad