GDT: Group B - May 8 - Finland vs Norway

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
You really think people think 95 in favor of '11 when it comes to Mertaranta? So many people have already forgotten what kind of deal it was and I certainly couldn't remember if I wanted since I was born 3 years after 95.

The point hasn't changed one bit. He's inadequate in his field nowadays.

Young man, you lack perspective and respect!

Reactions: Ippenator

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Justfinnishguy just revealed he's a little wet behind the ears.
Doesn't make me inexperienced.
The point was that he's not up to his task and that's certainly true and easily argued for.
It makes it worse if he's really riding fame from 23 years ago.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
The point was that he's not up to his task and that's certainly true and easily argued for.

This all could be said with much more weight, rigour and relevance of many if not the majority of dudes sitting in the parliament on Arcadia Street.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
This all could be said with much more weight, rigour and relevance of many if not the majority of dudes sitting in the parliament on Arcadia Street.
Every parliament member and leader in the world is wrong and/or the wrong choice in someone's mind. Next.

ManWithNoName

Unregistered User
Jul 9, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Don’t know Finnish so I can’t say anything about Mertaranta, but in Sweden we have to listen to Robert Perlskog. Granlund was called Backlund the entire second period. And then he said Granlund of Minnesota North Stars. What??

I don’t think he’s seen a hockey game since the eighties.

There should be a mandatory test when applying for a broadcasting job.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014

Mertsi is Finland's equivalent of Bob Cole. Someone, who's so legendary as a color guy that it just no longer matters what they're actually calling...

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Refs playing against finland. I hope säteri can still keep 0

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
Every parliament member and leader in the world is wrong and/or the wrong choice in someone's mind. Next.

So is every mertaranta in this world. There is a thing called tradition which has a say in an annual happening of this kind also. Just saying.

myzteriouz

Dec 4, 2011
Don’t know Finnish so I can’t say anything about Mertaranta, but in Sweden we have to listen to Robert Perlskog. Granlund was called Backlund the entire second period. And then he said Granlund of Minnesota North Stars. What??

I don’t think he’s seen a hockey game since the eighties.

There should be a mandatory test when applying for a broadcasting job.

Do You still have Wikegård commentating also? he wasn't the best, but when I still had swedish channels while living with my parents and could watch the swedish tv games, he was always entertaining..him and Renberg!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->