GDT: Group B - May 15 - Finland vs USA

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Lmao, we lose to Denmark and Germany...

... but we win against Canada with 5-1 and are going into the 3rd with a 3-0 lead against USA!?

Seriously though our tactics are perfect against good teams, Berry Hill is underrated

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Such a great change of pace from Kreider to take the puck into the offensive zone even when the Finns had 4 back and the US were coming with 3 guys. Those little moves make the NHL level players excellent hockey players.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland

... but we win against Canada with 5-1 and are going into the 3rd with a 3-0 lead against USA!?

Seriously though our tactics are perfect against good teams, Berry Hill is underrated
He's not either under or overrated. He's not rated, he's hated.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: MMANumminen

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo

Sorry to say, but I think losing to those weaker teams is exactly on Marjamäki, as he seems to have problems with motivating and preparing the team well against those teams. Especially after a good game against a top team.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Oh god how I wish that Roger Moore (jatkoaika) would have an account here.
All those Inka posts would be so hilarious to read.

AutisticGoat

Mar 9, 2018
This team is so weird it's ridiculous. I've never seen anything like this. How this team can be so good and so bad at the same time?

Its because of the schedule probably. No time to recover. Seems like it have been causing problems to other big teams aswell.

Reactions: FinPanda

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->