GDT: Group B - May 14 - Korea vs Norway

DeflatedFootball7

Jul 9, 2011
Nanaimo
Rough tournament for both these teams, this game was essentially like what the relegation round used to be like. Both teams missing star players as well (Zuccarello, Testwuide).

Considering their caliber I thought Korea played well in the last two games, especially against Denmark. And for all the criticism of the IIHF import rules, the white guys kind of took a back seat to the homegrown guys when Korea did get a rare goal. Unsurprisingly, mostly from the dudes who used to play in Mestis.

Still, I don't think we'll see Korea here for a while, 1A is going to be a bloodbath the next few years with Belarus and Kazakhstan both down. Imagine if Norway had ended up down as well, yikes.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Well deserved goal for Tobias Lindstrom. He has had plenty of chances during this tournament, fired 23 shots on net (most on the team) and seemed to be always engaged in play. Bright spot in this really poor norwegian roster this year

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Damnit norway, 2 more goals and Korea would have exactly 50 goals allowed in the tournament, im disappointed :sarcasm:

Oh, so you are disappointed. Well well. :laugh:

Anyhow, I thought Norway would be relegated, happy to be wrong this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad