GDT: Group B - May 14 - Canada vs Latvia

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Сanada play dont good because Giroux,Benn,Seguin,Tavares and etc decline invites

Seeing how there are a ton of Russian posters who form excellent grammatical sentences, I almost feel posters that state they're from Russia and use broken English are actually trolls to make Russians look bad...

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Latvia with a back to back game and Denmark resting. Makes Denmark quite big favorite. That's how Finland was beaten too.
Sure, but Latvia gets a big boost from this, while Denmark didn't exactly tank confidence against Korea.

I am almost certain Latvia takes it tomorrow.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
The hell was Dzerins thinking though.. Such mental lapse in a game this important. Your team has historical chance to beat Canada and you leave the most dangerous guy on the ice unmarked because you feel like changing.. Damn son.

Lyons89

Aug 21, 2012
I just don’t get it. I don’t buy the “Latvia wants it more” speech. Canada is filled with all star caliber hockey players. A lot of Latvia wouldn’t crack the AHL level. I understand it’s a sport and anything can happen, but a team filled with a roster of players making 100+m a year combined should dominate almost every team in the tourney.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Finland also lost against Germany, so not really why Finland got beat, Finland is just weird this year.

Germany game was a back to back game as well, both team's had back to backs but Finland with 8 hours less rest. Was at least partly the reason why Finland lost.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I'm not happy with this team whatsoever, but the medal round is what counts. I hope Canada redeems themselves because they've been lousy

tsamolotoff

May 7, 2017
Moscow
Props to our latvian comrades, nicely done, although it did not seem that Canada had its heart into this game.. No push in the 3rd and kinda bad overall impressions. It looked as if Canada is aiming to get Russia in the quarterfinals, if our 'olympic athlete' team loses to Sweden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->