GDT: Group B - May 13 - Germany vs Finland

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
On a side note- its amazing how primitive the german offensive strategy has been in every single game - guys are just hammering shots from every angle no matter the situation.
Well, that's exactly what we have to do, working out a much higher skilled opponent.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Awful, awful, awful. Simply two things: no focus + bad skating = bad result against even weaker teams

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
On a side note- its amazing how primitive the german offensive strategy has been in every single game - guys are just hammering shots from every angle no matter the situation.

Is that a surprise if you loose the best scorers from the home league due to injuries. The top 3 scorers Müller/Macek and Schütz are not there + important guys like Goc or Reimer.

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Kahun really knows how to get himself

Well, that's exactly what we have to do, working out a much higher skilled opponent.

But you guys played exactly like that against us. Bad angle shots and shots from god knows where at all times. It was quite puzzling.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Is that a surprise if you loose the best scorers from the home league due to injuries. The top 3 scorers Müller/Macek and Schütz are not there + important guys like Goc or Reimer.
Is Marcel Goc still national team material? Really?

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Against USA this kind lethargy won't fare well. They'll get ass-kicked hard.

There are some control troubles of mental aspects of Team Finland now.

Berryhill would do good if taking timeout and yelling some profanities on performance of his team.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Aho's gonna get himself beaten.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Flag and all. It's almost like you're stating that...

*sunglasses*

... "I'm too Saxon".

Nice. Where are you from?
Well i saw someone with the Prussian flag here, so i had the idea this Forum needs some saxon too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad