GDT: Group B - May 13 - Germany vs Finland

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Incoming finnish loss? German tactic of just parking a bus in the neutral zone and hope for a miracle is working

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Finland is playing just amazingly crappy. Marjamäki seems to have some problems with making the team ready and focused sometimes. Totally lackluster standing and unfocused playing.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
I made wager of 75000 play money to Finns' win (all I had and all I won accidentally from Canada game). Doesn't look yet too secure "investment". Guys are apparently set to economy mode in this game, and that doesn't either look good or make me feel safe with that wager.

It's tiring to watch this. Not sure do I watch it to the end. Gotta go to work tomorrow morning.

Vohaul

Jan 24, 2017
Oh come on Finland. So far worst game from the team yet.. Even the game vs denmark looked better.

Reactions: Ippenator

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
On a side note- its amazing how primitive the german offensive strategy has been in every single game - guys are just hammering shots from every angle no matter the situation.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Germany feasting on the weak team defense.
Sort of joking but not really. Savinainen with a necessary penalty.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Feasting on Dmen making stupid and cocky passes.
It was the forward on the boards who passed to the German, but Pokka didn't give the best pass to him in the 1st place.
But there were more options than handing the puck out to the German.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->