GDT: Group B - May 12 - Latvia vs Germany

PenDuhNotPittsburgh

May 13, 2017
Krefeld
German team just lacked cohesian throughout the entire event.
When you keep skating around in the offensive zone for 2 minutes at a time but always with your back to the net, so not a single shot can be taken in those two minutes,even when you have superior skaters on the ice, then something went terribly wrong.
I mean one thing that was obvious throughout the tournament was that oposing players didn't even have to block shots, since the Germans barely even got in shooting positions.

Reactions: Reynys

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
we looked rather good in this game in this game, mostly in 1st and somewhat in 2nd. especially want to point out defenders, nevermind the 3rd period our defenders played better than usual.
and of course Elvis wasn't bad in goal.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Why did Germany lose to Latvia? Don't they realize that this was a very important game for them... Well, congrats to Latvia I guess.

This should mean that Finland is safe, and will finish at least 4th in the group.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Why did Germany lose to Latvia? Don't they realize that this was a very important game for them... Well, congrats to Latvia I guess.

This should mean that Finland is safe, and will finish at least 4th in the group.

Things could get fun if you happen to lose vs GER tomorrow. Not saying it's likely but would make a fun FIN-USA game :) :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad