12 Josh Bailey - 10 Brayden Schenn - 90 Ryan O’Reilly
93 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - 97 Connor McDavid - 17 Jaden Schwartz
18 Pierre-Luc Dubois - 53 Bo Horvat - 44 Jean-Gabriel Pageau
72 Anthony Beauvillier - 13 Mathew Barzal - 7 Jordan Eberle
21 Tyson Jost

Last edited:

Remix

Oct 22, 2013
I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what Canadas powerplay lines have been lately and which players have been good for forwards and dmen? McElhinney gonna be starter?

And yes it's for fantasy and I haven't seen any team Canada games since they don't show them here for free unlike team Finland games :(

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me what Canadas powerplay lines have been lately and which players have been good for forwards and dmen? McElhinney gonna be starter?

And yes it's for fantasy and I haven't seen any team Canada games since they don't show them here for free unlike team Finland games :(

Not sure if still accurate:
PP1 McDavid, Eberle, RNH, Parayko & Schwartz
PP2: Barzal, Bailey, O'Reilly, Ekblad & Schenn

Basically McDavid and Barzal have been running their own PP (from half-wall). Which is just unreal. Parayko is a Canadian goal scoring machine with his one timer.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Norway enters a back-to-back. Next up is Denmark tomorrow. Norway will regard Denmark as a must-win game, while the game against Canada is, sorry to be blunt, lost already, Norway will just have to pretend to play it.

Jonas Holøs (who once had 39 games for the Avs, but sadly had a bonus for game 40 and never got there, which made him quit NHL) may be out with an injury, even if this is not certain (in Norwegian, google might offer you a translation): Kapteinen usikker til Canada-kampen

The must-win against Denmark in a back-to-back should mean Norway will start Haugen, as Haukeland seems to be the best goalie. I don't have any sources, this is my speculation and impression.

Even is Haugen is good "for a Norwegian", this will be ugly, ugly, even a world-class goalie would lose this bigtime, and Haugen is -well. Don't get me wrong. He is a good goalie. For a Norwegian.

For any English-speakers, just adding: please don't read those au-sound as in "Australian". It's a diphthong, you get much closer if you think of the "o" in "cow", actually, even if it's still not perfect. But much, much closer than Norway actually having any business in playing against Canada. Some people might say you were closer already.

Reactions: Bobby G

Remix

Oct 22, 2013
Not sure if still accurate:
PP1 McDavid, Eberle, RNH, Parayko & Schwartz
PP2: Barzal, Bailey, O'Reilly, Ekblad & Schenn

Basically McDavid and Barzal have been running their own PP (from half-wall). Which is just unreal. Parayko is a Canadian goal scoring machine with his one timer.

Thanks!

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Even is Haugen is good "for a Norwegian", this will be ugly, ugly, even a world-class goalie would lose this bigtime, and Haugen is -well. Don't get me wrong. He is a good goalie. For a Norwegian.

Oh, so this game is gonna be good if Canada doesn't go with McElhinney in the net. Battle of bad goalies :laugh: It's gonna be fine, you'll see. Canada will turn on cruise control and passing contest if the game will be already won. And, I have to say, seeing McDavid is reason enough to watch this game, he's so entertaining.

don't know for certain, but I believe Saturday v the Finns will be his 1st. action. a few more days to acclimatize.

Speaking of McDavid, how much points does he need to get for you not to be mad at him today? :laugh:

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Gonna be a slaugther.

Snakk nation, missing many key players and focused on tomorrows game vs Denmark.

8-0 im guessing.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
For Norway: Haugen will start, Holøs is in according to (in Norwegian) Canadas superstjerne: Norge ikke for dårlige
(Edit: in this article, Bonsaksen gives Norway a 5% possibility to beat Canada. I am fairly certain he knows that's rubbish, but he can't say "we will lose this 11 of 10 times", can he:naughty:. )

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I have family in Norway so always nice to see our countries play hockey vs. 1 another. 8-1 is my prediction for Canada.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Three points for me, I bet 50€ that he scores 3 or more.

Last time he wanted 2 goals and 2 assists, I think. But the whole notion of "[the player] needs to score this and that or I'll be mad/disappointed" is still very funny to me. Like someone on the internet being mad at McDavid negates his talent, abilities or hard work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->