GDT: Group A - May 14 - Russia vs Slovakia

Babula

May 31, 2012
Czechs was crying for performance like this from France yesterday. this one is a battle...

Mirinho

Jan 23, 2007
Good game by Slovaks. They were missing better scoring chances but they were fighting. Gj

Russia awesome in last 5 minutes. Slovaks almost didn't touch the puck.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Excellent game by Russia. Both offensive and defensive. They put pressure on the Slovak goal throughout the game, and the defense stifled the Slovaks. If they could find a way to import that effort to the game tomorrow night against Sweden, they would find themselves matched up against the 4th seed from the Group. Shestyorkin made no mistakes!

Reactions: BlitzSnipe

tsamolotoff

May 7, 2017
Moscow
What does Shestyorkin have to do to earn the staring spot for the QF’s? It doesn’t seem like Vorobyov cares about form.
He should score, at least one goalie in the KHL did that in a proper game :laugh:

IPV does not control who is in the net, he delegated that role to Rashid Khabibulin who seems to hate everyone except Koshechkin. Not that I care really, since there's 0 Ak Bars players in this team

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
He should score, at least one goalie in the KHL did that in a proper game :laugh:

IPV does not control who is in the net, he delegated that role to Rashid Khabibulin who seems to hate everyone except Koshechkin. Not that I care really, since there's 0 Ak Bars players in this team

I find it difficult to believe that HC doesn’t have input on the personnel.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Same thing Znarok did. Whenever he'd choose to start Koskinen over Shestyorkin for SKA and the journalists would ask him about it, he'd say thats what Davydov decided.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->