GDT: Group A - May 10 - Czech Republic vs Russia

Jakk123

May 6, 2014
Bratislava
Glad to hear Pastrnak and Krejci will play, I am looking forward to the game. I think Czechs will win 3:2, they always play their hearts out against Russia.

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
Czechs lineup

Rittich

Šulák - Gudas
Moravčík - Hronek
Jordán - Sklenička
Polášek

Jaškin - Krejčí - Pastrňák
Červenka - Faksa - Hyka
Kubalík - Nečas - Řepík
Horák - Plekanec - Nestrašil
Chytil

Hrachovina, Krejčík and Kousal scratched.

Reactions: Bobby G

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Nesterov with a quick slapper after a good individual effort by Barabanov, 1-0 Russia. :)

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
1-1, Czechs score. Judging by how Russia is playing right now, they're going to lose.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Whenever I hear the name Barabanov I am suspicious, quite electric today. Good period, our (CZE) forechecking really surprised me. In a good way.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Whenever I hear the name Barabanov I am suspicious, quite electric today. Good period, our (CZE) forechecking really surprised me. In a good way.

Yes, that's what gives Team Russia most trouble, and so far the Czechs are using this to their advantage. By the looks of it, the Czechs are going to win.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Yes, that's what gives Team Russia most trouble, and so far the Czechs are using this to their advantage. By the looks of it, the Czechs are going to win.

Whether we do or no, I mainly wanted to see some noticeable improvement in our play, looking good so far.. Lets just hold on to it, I got a feeling the Russian coaching staff and their 1st line will sooner rather than later find a way how to exploit our D play. We will see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad