Gronk

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Currently have Gronk on my keeper league team. I can drop him without getting hit with a cap charge; right now I have a full roster so unless I need an injury replacement I can leave him on the team.

Does anyone think hell unretire again and play this year? On one hand I want to cut him & free up a roster spot on the other hand I have a gut feeling hell return a month in or at mid season in which case I'd have his rights and wouldn't need to compete with everyone else on the waiver wire.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Currently have Gronk on my keeper league team. I can drop him without getting hit with a cap charge; right now I have a full roster so unless I need an injury replacement I can leave him on the team.

Does anyone think hell unretire again and play this year? On one hand I want to cut him & free up a roster spot on the other hand I have a gut feeling hell return a month in or at mid season in which case I'd have his rights and wouldn't need to compete with everyone else on the waiver wire.
Who are your other TE's? I personally don't think he'll be back this year, or ever for that matter.

If he is back I'm not sure he's going to make a big enough impact to really be worth holding that long or that he'll make such a big impact you'll kick yourself for not having him.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Who are your other TE's? I personally don't think he'll be back this year, or ever for that matter.

If he is back I'm not sure he's going to make a big enough impact to really be worth holding that long or that he'll make such a big impact you'll kick yourself for not having him.

Zach Ertz & Hunter Long

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad