Grigorenko upside

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
I hope he returns to form, I've had him in a pool for a few years now.
I would agree that 70 points would probubly be his top upside. He needs another
year in RSL before challenging for a job in Det. I have not heard any reason why
he would'nt be able to return to form.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
I hope he pans out for Detroit, I like the type of players they have been drafting. the youth looks strong.

db23

He is pointless in his first 9 games this season, I think. That has to be worrisome.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
X-SHARKIE said:
I can't see him hitting 70, mabey 50 points with alot of grit and PIM's and a big time contributor in many ways not just on the scoreboard.
thats probably more realistic i stand corrected

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
imo pre-accident Grigorenko would be capable to be almost ppg. but now seems his legs are not the same.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Slay said:
imo pre-accident Grigorenko would be capable to be almost ppg. but now seems his legs are not the same.

i think that this year will tell the story as to if he can regain his form, i don't
believe we are seeing heatleys pre accident form yet either

PigPen

Jun 25, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
Slay said:

Seems that way. Even his coach said that he looked heavier on his skates. But then again keep in mind he hasn't skated much at all the past year and a half. Once/if he gets his legs back he could be a force in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad