Recalled/Assigned: Greening assigned

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Greening was set down yesterday and just called up again. He had to go down because he was an emergency recall, but he's back on a normal recall now

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
I agree, seems odd.
I was pleasantly surprised with his pay and he is a lot bigger than I thought, too.

Edit: I was a post too late!

Makes sense.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Greening sent down. Thought he was playing well, whats the logic?

It's all about setting Marlies playoff rosters.
Players will probably be up and down like a pair of pants today. Probably paper transactions.

iBlaze81

Jan 18, 2010
Greening was set down yesterday and just called up again. He had to go down because he was an emergency recall, but he's back on a normal recall now

Wasn't Clune already with the Marlies and wasn't Greening with Leafs.

I don't understand this.. :help:

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
best not to worry about nhl/ahl up and down moves today. they're all paper transactions.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Lou:

ASxwTxG.gif

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I think we have to wait until the dust clears on all the trades to find out what the heck is going on.
Right now, they are saying Nylander, Kappy and Soshi are all coming up.

BackHandShelf22

Apr 12, 2014
Loov and Clune were up on emergency basis, then loaned to the marlies for a game or two. In order to "officially" be sent back down, Greening needed to be sent down I guess. Loop hole lou back at it again wtih the white vans.

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I've actually enjoyed what Greening has done, he's a big boy that takes the body and creates space. We need more of these large, ornery gentlemen on our 4th line

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
I've actually enjoyed what Greening has done, he's a big boy that takes the body and creates space. We need more of these large, ornery gentlemen on our 4th line

Not that he isn't completely replaceable by a few of the younger guys, but i agree with you. thought i was the only one who was a little surprised with his play.

DJIncognito

Jun 9, 2007
Isn't this an old thread and he's already been called back up?

And now Liepsic called up as well on an emergency basis.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Greening has done a great job in his few games here. Very good 4th liner wouldn't mind having him back he's a big body

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Greening has done a great job in his few games here. Very good 4th liner wouldn't mind having him back he's a big body

He's 29 years old... fringe NHLer... no upside. We don't need him on the team.

We have: Nylander, Kapanen, Soshnikov, Hyman, Leipsic, Levio, Brown, and Marner ... all these guys could potentially play on the team next year. No room for scrubs when we have quality players who need NHL experience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad