Greatest Garbage-Goal Scorers of All-Time

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
I don't know but the greatest garbage goal ever scored was by Brett Hull. It won the Stanley Cup!

If Smyth wins a cup I'd say him.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Without a doubt it's Esposito. I can't think of anyone else who's won a scoring title with that style of play, let alone 5.

canucks4ever

Mar 4, 2008
Esposito along with gretzky, lemeiux, bossy, bobby hull, richard, brett hull and pavel bure are the best goal scorers of all time

tomi2

Mar 1, 2007
I think you forgot Gordie Howe. ;) A guy who led the league in goal scoring multiple times.

rmchahn

Apr 13, 2007
I always thought that in the 70's and 80's by co-incidence, the garbage goal scorers wore no. 22 - Shutt, Vaive, and Bossy.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
I always thought that in the 70's and 80's by co-incidence, the garbage goal scorers wore no. 22 - Shutt, Vaive, and Bossy.

I agree with you on Shutt. I mean that is if you want to call them "garbage" goals. He had very good hand eye co-ordination and that was a rare skill, kind of like the way Nieuwendyk coudl do it in his time.

But you think Bossy? He scored every which way I'll agree but when I think of Bossy I think of a great shot, maybe coming down the wing, taking a beating to score too yes, but I wouldnt put him as a garbage goal scorer.

Leclair, Tkachuk, Andreychuk, Espo, and even Bertuzzi are some other guys that come to mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad