Recalled/Assigned: Granlund Recalled

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Hopefully this means the end of Raymond and any more of Hartley's weird experiments. Would be nice if the owners weren't so penny-pinching and he could just be waived to AHL and it'd be done with.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So the extras right now are probably Raymond and Jooris.

Gaudreau - Monahan - Hudler
Bennett - Backlund - Frolik
Colborne - Stajan - Jones
Bollig - Granlund - Ferland

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Hopefully this means the end of Raymond and any more of Hartley's weird experiments. Would be nice if the owners weren't so penny-pinching and he could just be waived to AHL and it'd be done with.

If they hold onto him in the NHL long enough there's always that minuscule chance that another team gets so wrecked by injuries that they actually see him as an asset, too. :D

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
They were speculating on the Fan this am that maybe Arnold would be the guy called up because 1) He is good at FOs & 2) Is very good on the PK.

I would have liked to see him too, we have seen the Granlund show already.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
They were speculating on the Fan this am that maybe Arnold would be the guy called up because 1) He is good at FOs & 2) Is very good on the PK.

All I've seen from him this season so far is one game on the 4th line.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room

Arnold's faceoff prowess seems to be somewhat of a myth to me. He's not bad by any means but both Grant and Hamilton are better this year, while Hamilton has been better both offensively and defensively. I just pulled up my numbers and I have Arnold around 52% this year, Hamilton pushing 59% and both Shore and Grant over 60%.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Shore has been that good? Why is he not up here? Also, wouldn't mind seeing Freddie whatsoever, maybe it would spark his bro.

I would like to see Arnold though, look at how good Hayes and Johnny have been? I think he's 100% capable of playing in a sheltered role.

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
Granlund gets the call cause he is at a point where he needs to show he can stay or most likely will be done in this organization. I think he is more of a winger do to his crappy FO ability but I would rather him playing then Jooris thats for sure.

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
granlund hasnt gotten any chance to do anything, playing 8 mins a game with bolig wont develop him at all

Aug 21, 2014
According to the Fan 960, Granlund has been working hard on FO's. Hopefully we see some of that tomorrow.

It has been confirmed by Treliving that Hudler will play tomorrow.

Well darn. Heres hoping Granlund gets a couple of shifts with Gaudreau/Monahan..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->