Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2014/15 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorin

Sep 2, 2002
Germany
www.krefeld-penguins.de
I have only seen the 5-minute condensed report, but from what I saw it was a huge bounceback by McCollum! Nice game from his side.

Larkin looked dangerous. Great to see him coming through in the pro-ranks! :)

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Holy cow, last time I saw Mccollum he looked like a 12 year old kid. Now he looks like a 35 year old veteran. What a difference a few years has made for him.

Larkin is already goal per game at Pro level, and he just started in the playoffs :laugh:

In the conference finals no less
Larkin is the real deal. That said these were just two nice opportunistic goals and it's not exactly worth talking about him being a goal per game after only 2 games. It's kinda crazy right now in GR though, Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, Athanasiou, Bertuzzi.. hell of a forward group.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Holy cow, last time I saw Mccollum he looked like a 12 year old kid. Now he looks like a 35 year old veteran. What a difference a few years has made for him.

Larkin is the real deal. That said these were just two nice opportunistic goals and it's not exactly worth talking about him being a goal per game after only 2 games. It's kinda crazy right now in GR though, Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, Athanasiou, Bertuzzi.. hell of a forward group.

Hey, Goal per game is goal per game :p

If Luke Glendenning got 2 goals in 2 games I would call him a superstar

Sami

Oct 21, 2013
Close your eyes as Blashill talks, I swear it sounds like Babcock talking. :laugh:

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Toledo going into a third game 7 in three series this off-season. Came back from a 3-0 series deficit in this one.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
The weird thing is, when the Griffins post the highlights after the game they clearly have a better feed from somewhere. A feed where I can actually read people's numbers and identify them.

Why can't we get that feed?

This. In this day and age get some freaking HD cameras. Sure they're expensive but no one is going to watch these games with that quality.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Neulion just uses the in arena Big Screen feed, and most rinks don't use HD for theirs.

The Griffins probably have their own camera team that is filming the game, likely for those behind the scenes youtube vids they've been doing. I doubt they are allowed to live broadcast them, as Neulion would lose what little money they do make off of AHL live.

The quality should be better for the next 3 games as Van Andel seems to have pretty good quality feeds.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
That coach is doing something

I just have a gut feeling that Lalonde would be behind the wings bench and not blash, Idk why

wings coach Lalonde

wings coach Blashill.. Lalonde just seems to fit. Let's hope he can do something in the AHL

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Neulion just uses the in arena Big Screen feed, and most rinks don't use HD for theirs.

The Griffins probably have their own camera team that is filming the game, likely for those behind the scenes youtube vids they've been doing. I doubt they are allowed to live broadcast them, as Neulion would lose what little money they do make off of AHL live.

The quality should be better for the next 3 games as Van Andel seems to have pretty good quality feeds.

Ugh, that is annoying as hell. Why wouldn't Neulion just work something out to use the Griffin's feed? It's not being broadcasted anyway. Give the paying subscribers some better quality video. It is hard to watch a sport like hockey at 10x10 resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->