Graf Skates

JonathanK

McOptimistic
Aug 1, 2005
Edmonton, AB
I would like to know which skates are better, the graf 70 series (i.e. 703, 709, 735) or the G series (i.e. G3, G9, G35). also i would like to know what makes then better because the graf canada website doesn't really tell much. oh and what is the price difference between the two? i have some 709's and want to know the difference for my next pair of skates. thanks

sc37

Jan 14, 2006
OH-IO
www.thescoreboards.com
Dunno much bout Grafs...but they all do fit a little differently from model to model is what I understand. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but think that's how it works. So not all those you listed might work for you.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
The G series is simply a lighter version. It has a carbon fiber construction that cuts a few grams off the weight.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I would like to know which skates are better, the graf 70 series (i.e. 703, 709, 735) or the G series (i.e. G3, G9, G35). also i would like to know what makes then better because the graf canada website doesn't really tell much. oh and what is the price difference between the two? i have some 709's and want to know the difference for my next pair of skates. thanks

If you want a really lite Graf check out the new G series ultras.

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/graf-hockey-skate-g5-ultra.html

GSC

Dec 21, 2004
The Basement
hey #21, fellow Oiler fan here...I work at a hockey store in the states and am a big-time advocate of Graf skates. Check your PMs, I'll get you any info you may need.

Operation Hedera

Sep 9, 2006
connecticut
SWC11, do you happen to work at Perani's, by chance? Just wondering.

Also, could you explain how graf models all fit different foot types? I understand that some models are for high arches, or wide feet, but I don't know which ones. And is it possible to get just the boot, so I can put TUUK bladeholders in them? I was thinking about getting some new Grafs soon, so your advice would be very helpful.

r9

Sep 22, 2005
I've got the G3's, they are very comfy however I would also recommend changing the shark tooth blade for a solid one as mine has snapped on two seperate occasions.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I skate 705's old school look, simple yet very functional. The G series are nice and I will probablly step up to those in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad