Graf Skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesRock

Aug 11, 2005
Morrisville
I play and ref inline hockey. I currently have CCM 1152 skates with an inline chassis on them and they have worked pretty good for the last 4 years. However, I do need a new pair of skates and since I ref so much and am on my feet for 20+ hours over the course of a weekend, I want to get the best and most comfortable. There are so many different model graph skates. Which would be good reffing and recreational play. Oh yeah..I have a wide foot too. Anyone know of good websites to check out for additional info or where to look into getting customized skates?

chum

Feb 27, 2002
it's the best if you go to a local shop that sells graf and have their salesman look/meausre your feet to see which model fits you the best.

then, if you want to save money. you remember what size/model you needed and buy online.

but, if you are comfortable with what you already have. i'd say you should just stick with it.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Each Graf model fits differently. The 705, 707 and 709 are the "wider" fitting models. Try before you buy.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
chum said:
it's the best if you go to a local shop that sells graf and have their salesman look/meausre your feet to see which model fits you the best.

then, if you want to save money. you remember what size/model you needed and buy online.

but, if you are comfortable with what you already have. i'd say you should just stick with it.
Thats a very tight thing to do. The extra money you pay at a LHS is worth the service you get.

chum

Feb 27, 2002
DaveyCrockett said:
Thats a very tight thing to do. The extra money you pay at a LHS is worth the service you get.
i bought mine locally. i was just offering him an alternative option. not everyone is capable of dropping $400 for a pair of skates.

slumpy43

Mar 30, 2005
USA
One thing about Grafs. Awesome skates with durability being their only downfall. That might be a problem for you since 20 hours a week is a lot of skating. Unless money is an issue, you should be very happy with the comfortif you like them right from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad