OT: Gooooooal!! The Association Football Thread #124 - USMNT, PL, MLS, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'll take the over.

Most American citizens currently dont even know USA wont be at the world cup.
Every Italian citizen currently knows Italy wont be at the world cup.

I just learned that the US did not make it reading your post and also didn't know that the MLS playoffs already began.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'll take the over.

Most American citizens currently dont even know USA wont be at the world cup.
Every Italian citizen currently knows Italy wont be at the world cup.

Definitely taking the over as well. I imagine it was THE talking point in Italy today.

Hell I’ve seen more Americans talk about this then the USA failing to make it.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
looking forward to another red bulls season of thrilling matches culminating in playoff disappointment.

realistically i will go to the rbny home opener and not pay any attention until the premiership campaign is completed, or liverpool goes to kiev, whichever comes first.

up the metro.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
CCL vs Olimpia tomorrow night on Univision Deportes. Opening leg is being played behind closed doors in (IIRC) Costa Rica because it's too dangerous to hold it in Honduras, so that's a huge advantage for us.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
If anyone is interested, I will be at Legends in NYC watching the Devils game and then the Red Bull Game at 10. ESC is having a viewing party and membership drive.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
So excited to see the game tonight, I'll be at the Devils game but I have the DVR set so no need to rush home. DVRs are just the best.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Wonder what kind of starting XI we see. Im excited - I think that we will be in great shape to get a positive result and taking it into next week's leg.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
When does the MLS start, late April?

I'm taking a biz trip to Seattle late April and want to catch a game there.

Lol MLS starts... TOMORROW.

The Red Bulls get a bye in the first week due to CCL schedule and an odd number of teams. If you're going to Seattle in late April, they have one home game that money... Sunday April 22nd vs Minnesota.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Lol MLS starts... TOMORROW.

The Red Bulls get a bye in the first week due to CCL schedule and an odd number of teams. If you're going to Seattle in late April, they have one home game that money... Sunday April 22nd vs Minnesota.

Wow, it starts way earlier than I remember.
Thanks Bud.

Reactions: njdevil26

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
BWP has us up 1-0 in Tijuana at the half. Getting an away goal was huge, I'd gladly sign on right now for a 1-1 draw with everything to play for in Harrison next week.

Reactions: njdevil26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->