Goodnow gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpack

Jul 9, 2004
Le Golie said:
The Score just reported that Bob Goodnow has stepped down and Ted Saskin has assumed control of the NHLPA.

It is being reported on tsn.ca as well

It was only a matter of time - the writing was on the wall, and a whole bunch of other cheesy cliches...

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Who is Goodnow?

Thanks for your hard work Bob. (10 yrs ago). Can't really say you did anything this time around.

Grats Saskin.

Jaysfanatic*

Oh good lord, this isn't the greatest news, because Ted Saskin is taking over, I hated him during the entire process of the lockout, he looks like a weasel, and probably is.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
its about time..although I'm surprised that it just happened, without any leaks or speculation coming beforehand.

A great day for hockey!

AH

Nov 21, 2004
Woodbridge, ON
Has a group of people ever eaten as much crow as the pro-PA crowd has over the last week?

Looks good on 'em.

The owners got EVERYTHING they wanted. They wanted a linkage deal, AND Goodenow's head on a platter ...

19nazzy

Jul 14, 2003
Devilsfanatic said:
Oh good lord, this isn't the greatest news, because Ted Saskin is taking over, I hated him during the entire process of the lockout, he looks like a weasel, and probably is.
Saskin was the one on the NHLPA side who actually got the deal done. Because of him we now have hockey to talk about.

Oil_slick9416*

can't say i'm surprised. it was gonna come sooner or later.

joechip

May 29, 2003
Gainesville, Fl
www.sabrerattling.com
Well, the staggering level of imcompetence shown by Goodenow costing his clients in excess of 1 billion dollars could only have ended this way...

Now, if he'd worked for the Bush administration, he'd have gotten a promotion.

Ta,

ResidentAlien*

AH said:
Has a group of people ever eaten as much crow as the pro-PA crowd has over the last week?

Looks good on 'em.

The owners got EVERYTHING they wanted. They wanted a linkage deal, AND Goodenow's head on a platter ...

:propeller

MacDaddy TLC*

I wonder if the issue of a 24% pay cut came up and he said **** that, Good bye!"? I wonder if he still gets his $10.5 million parachute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->