Good Places To Watch Hockey On Long Island

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I tried this on the Islanders board but they're either giving me strip club suggestions or telling me how Nassau us lame (which is not true).

My friends want to find a place to watch playoff hockey this weekend. Yes, it's a gathering of like five Rangers/Islanders/Bruins/Sharks fans.

Most of them are married and out of the game of knowing spots.

Any hockey bars?

No Buffalo Wild Wings, no DJs, no cover bands, no gimmicks. Just a place that will let us watch whatever game we want to see and have somewhat affordable beer.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I tried this on the Islanders board but they're either giving me strip club suggestions or telling me how Nassau us lame (which is not true).

My friends want to find a place to watch playoff hockey this weekend. Yes, it's a gathering of like five Rangers/Islanders/Bruins/Sharks fans.

Most of them are married and out of the game of knowing spots.

Any hockey bars?

No Buffalo Wild Wings, no DJs, no cover bands, no gimmicks. Just a place that will let us watch whatever game we want to see and have somewhat affordable beer.
Go to your favorite sports bar and ask them to put hockey on one of the TVs?

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Patchogue has Arooga's, big sports bar, they'll put it on I'm sure. They have a ton of TVs. It's not a "hockey bar", but it's solid. Not sure where you're located but yeah.

EDIT: Just remembered they put their schedule online. Looks like they have KHL at 10AM and then they have everything but Preds/Avs (same time as Devils)

Arooga's 1 West Main | Aroogas

Last edited:
Reactions: White Plains Batman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad