Good news for NYC Admin Asst: Great news for hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Fulgur

Nov 27, 2002
I just received an email from the NHL job bank...the New York Rangers are looking for an administrative assitant. This is the first job posting I've seen since the lockout.

Things are lookin' up. :propeller

mooseOAK*

[insert obvious $8 million a year contract joke here]

Now that's out of the way.

Spungo*

Toxostoma Rufum said:
I just received an email from the NHL job bank...the New York Rangers are looking for an administrative assitant. This is the first job posting I've seen since the lockout.

Things are lookin' up. :propeller

Could you let me know how to apply for it?

Weary

Jul 1, 2003
Spungo said:
Could you let me know how to apply for it?
I don't know if it's worth it. Word on the street is publishing it was just a formality. The job is already reserved for a young go-getter named Sidney Crosby.

ResidentAlien*

form a slightly related story, Stienbrenner, now that his team is the farthest in the season they have ever been below 500, has decided to hire some new blood, the position is reported as "VP of Player Motivation"
Isnt it kinda funny that with a 200 million dollar payroll you need a VP of Player motivation?

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Sather: Allright Kid lets get to the interview, what do you think you can bring to the New york rangers?

Me: Lots of overpriced free agents and-

Sather: Your hired.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
As long as they're not advertising event staff job openings, I wouldn't read too much into this.

Administration openings can simply happen because somebody left the hockey team to work in something else that pays more. When they advertise openings for security, concession stands, etc... then I'll say there's something to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad