Good Cover Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

I always love the prediction pages and this one did not disappoint. An enjoyable read.

Having posted it somewhat late though I'm glad to see you kept the original predictions and resisted the temptation to edit for the current reality.

Pandastyle

Yeah, the St. Louis sweep isn't exactly happening right now. :lol:
HFNHL Red Wings said:
I always love the prediction pages and this one did not disappoint. An enjoyable read.

Having posted it somewhat late though I'm glad to see you kept the original predictions and resisted the temptation to edit for the current reality.

Yeah well...given they're actual quotes from GM's around the league, it's pretty hard to organise a whole new article on such short notice ;)

They're not my predictions...they're everybody else's, so what do i care if everybody else gets them wrong? :lol: . Those that have been asked to contribute will know because they've seen little snippets of their quotes in both cover pages! :blush:

If there is someone out there who would like to contribute to the next cover page and hasn't been asked yet, please let me know. I'm always looking for willing helpers!

As for the interview. Andrew's gonna get the 1st call, given it's only fair he gets a chance to respond to some statements made by other GM's about his team and their chances in the playoffs etc :mad: (expect the questions in your mail in the next 48 hours!) but after that, it's up for grabs. If anyone wants to be the next in line. Give me a buzz!

Pandastyle

I'll be happy to help anytime. Now the Oil just needs to bounce back from that tough 5-1 loss to the Oilers. At least it provides the opportunity to win it at home, and bring home the moolah. :handclap:

God I hope I didn't just jinx it and end up losing the series.

Chuzwazza said:
Yeah well...given they're actual quotes from GM's around the league, it's pretty hard to organise a whole new article on such short notice ;)

They're not my predictions...they're everybody else's, so what do i care if everybody else gets them wrong? :lol: . Those that have been asked to contribute will know because they've seen little snippets of their quotes in both cover pages! :blush:

If there is someone out there who would like to contribute to the next cover page and hasn't been asked yet, please let me know. I'm always looking for willing helpers!

As for the interview. Andrew's gonna get the 1st call, given it's only fair he gets a chance to respond to some statements made by other GM's about his team and their chances in the playoffs etc :mad: (expect the questions in your mail in the next 48 hours!) but after that, it's up for grabs. If anyone wants to be the next in line. Give me a buzz!

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
hottest second half team...I say...bah

“This one could potentially be as ugly as the Senators and Rangers match up. The Kings were the hottest second half team, after underachieving in the first half. The Hawks are really going to have to be fired up to make magic here.â€

The Hawks go 25-13-3 in the second half and get no respect. More incentive to win if I ever needed one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad