Good contracts website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm wondering if anyone has a link to a site that has listings of each organizations' players under contract (including minor league guys) that is very up to date. TSN doesn't have the dollar figures, and it's a pain to try and look at (their lists are wildly inaccurate, and the headers don't always match the proper team), and the NHLPA site has a lot of minor league guys missing.

Thanks in advance

BigE

Mar 12, 2004
New York, NY
There isn't really a list that includes all players signed. USA Today might be the closest thing that I've found but I'm unaware as to whether they've released their new one. I can recommend individual websites to you but that doesn't appear to be what you're looking for...

Good luck in your search and if you find something please PM me as I can use it for research. :)

OpinionatedMike

Nov 10, 2002
Visit site
I've been working on my list for the past month or so....

It seems fairly accurate...I just can't post anywhere, I thought about posting it here on HF, but, meh.....who knows maybe I'll just sit on it

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
OpinionatedMike said:
I've been working on my list for the past month or so....

It seems fairly accurate...I just can't post anywhere, I thought about posting it here on HF, but, meh.....who knows maybe I'll just sit on it
Make a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad