Golden Knigths Clinch First Ever Playoff Berth With 4-1 Win Over Avs

Golden Knights make history with clinching first ever Stanley Cup Playoff Berth by beating Colorado 4-1.

Golden Knights Punch Their First Ever Ticket To The Stanley Cup Playoffs With 4-1 Win Over Colorado

DZL6US4U8AE3cZr.jpg

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
Fantastic! To clinch PO spot 6 games ahead of the end of the regular season! Who could have predicted it before the season?! Now there are 2 weeks in store to better get ready for PO games, to get to the peak up to the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
This team doesn't "need" to do anything else this season.

We "want" the team to go far in the playoffs. But a 1st round exit is no disappointment.

That said, I'm only scared by Minnesota and Nashville in our conference. We could put together a playoff run!

But in the meantime: CONGRATS on making the playoffs! What an achievement!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

We "want" the team to go far in the playoffs. But a 1st round exit is no disappointment.

That said, I'm only scared by Minnesota and Nashville in our conference. We could put together a playoff run!

I don't see any reason this team can't beat anyone not named the Preds or Jets. Although I think we match up badly against the Kings and Sharks. I think anything less than the WCF is kind of a disappointment because of how wide open that side of the bracket is going to be.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't see any reason this team can't beat anyone not named the Preds or Jets. Although I think we match up badly against the Kings and Sharks. I think anything less than the WCF is kind of a disappointment because of how wide open that side of the bracket is going to be.

I'd gladly take a series with the Kings or Ducks. Avs or Blues would be a bigger challenge, but certainly can beat either. Preds, Jets and Wild will be tough but thankfully we are likely to only play one of them and anyone can win a playoff series no matter how tough it seems. Most important is that the team gets healthy and starts playing with the house money attitude. Man they look good when they are playing their game and not worrying about the opponent or who is chasing them. Let expectations and reputations sink other teams.

Reactions: Igright

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Nah, they need the Stanley Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad