GDT: Gold Medal Game • Jan. 5 • Canada 5, United States 6 (OT) • Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
this looks like a Hawks vs Flames game with all the turnovers and odd man rushes. Canada being the Flames of course :cry:

Shinnster

Nov 20, 2008
Wow do I hate Pierre McGuire. His arrogant and dumbfounded remarks over the past years has disgusted me to the point where I would be glad for the Americans to win. The Canadians have had a terrible tournament and the notion of "right players over the best players" has finally caught up with them.

Why do they start a goalie who is 8th best in the Quebec league. Why not take the 2 best starting goalies in Canada?

The States has outskated, outshot and outworked the Canadians in both their meetings and as a true Canadian hockey fan, I couldnt be happier for those American kids who against all odds worked their tails off and showed us that we have to do more than just show up to win.

Not over yet tho.....

jacklours

Mar 5, 2003
Magog
Yeah good job Can D lose the puck in the neutral zone once again on a lazy play and give one more odd-man rush.

gojacketsgo61

Fire the Refs!
Apr 27, 2009
This is the worst "team" Canada ive seen in years

This, We have no player who can single handedly change the game like Tavares/stamkos. Eberle is good but he can't single handedly change the game like Tavares. Hall has been bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad