Going to Miami...

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
I am headed down to see the Hurricanes play the Panthers. Has anyone been to the BB&T Center before, and if so, is there anything worth doing before the game around there or should I just plan to head to the arena? Thanks

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Probably should ask this on the Panthers board.

I went about 10 years ago. It's a beautiful area around the arena. But traffic is (or was) a nightmare. That's all I've got.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
the correct phrasing is "taking my talents to south beach" but i will let it slide this once (one time) (first time an event occurs)

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh

I went about 10 years ago. It's a beautiful area around the arena. But traffic is (or was) a nightmare. That's all I've got.

Hate Miami traffic. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

The only time I didn't hate it was when I got to rent an Expedition last year. Apparently they're less willing to cut you off if they think they'll need to be peeled off your grill. It also had the most gratifying horn I've ever used, and I used it a lot that week.

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL

That's good enough, Ill leave a little earlier now...or not at all after the 4-0 start tonight.

Well now 4-2 so ill go

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
You should know that a lot of women in Miami have fake breasteses.

The whole front of BBT center is awesome at night with all the lights, you'll like it.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
how did u know

are u a #psychist

u went to #tacobell and did not get something with meet #products (products made from meet) (dead animals)

am not a #psychist and more like a wizard of #deduction like #sherlockoholmes (famous detective) (from england) (a dectective is someone who deduces thigns from#clues)

Guy

Feb 14, 2008
I went down there 3 years ago. There's a big mall across the street, but that's about it for the immediate area. My friends and I went to a Dave and Buster's type place in there and drank for a few hours before the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad