Going in on season tickets?

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I've had two seats in 333 for a decade now, and I'm considering giving them up and cutting down to a smaller package; 41 games is just too dammed many games.

Trouble is, they come with a premier parking pass, which is hella convenient. If I go to a smaller ticket package, I'm sure I'll lose the parking pass.

So... would anyone be interested in going in on some games? They're directly behind the goal where the Canes shoot twice.

Message me if you're interested.

Reactions: Tryamw

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
I've had two seats in 333 for a decade now, and I'm considering giving them up and cutting down to a smaller package; 41 games is just too dammed many games.

Trouble is, they come with a premier parking pass, which is hella convenient. If I go to a smaller ticket package, I'm sure I'll lose the parking pass.

So... would anyone be interested in going in on some games? They're directly behind the goal where the Canes shoot twice.

Message me if you're interested.

Cant you just trade In or sell the tickets you dont use? I have season tickets and just trade in the seats for games I cant make for other games when I have friends come

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
It occurs to me that a premium parking pass would be wasted on me since I'm too smashed to drive home at the end of the game. Then again, if I had to go to all the goddamned games, that'd be a lot of $12 beers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad