Goals/Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
Ok, so heres the deal...Its gettin to be that time of year again, when its time to go oot and play some shinny...my problem is I live in a city and drive a small car and I cant transport my big metal net, plus its heavy as a ***** to be walkin through the woods to this pond we go to. I know i could get a net off of ebay, but I'm wonderin if any of yall have any tips for makin a net...Im gonna try and figure it oot...shouldnt be too hard...

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
MassiveHabs said:
Ok, so heres the deal...Its gettin to be that time of year again, when its time to go oot and play some shinny...my problem is I live in a city and drive a small car and I cant transport my big metal net, plus its heavy as a ***** to be walkin through the woods to this pond we go to. I know i could get a net off of ebay, but I'm wonderin if any of yall have any tips for makin a net...Im gonna try and figure it oot...shouldnt be too hard...

I say....suck up the pain and walk the net over....then when your not using it chain it to a tree so you dont always have to carry it back and forth...your homemade will probably break after 1 shot anyway.

MassiveHabs

Jan 10, 2005
Dartmouth, NS
Meh, i guess i could do that...id probably end up forgettin i left it there...u dont think PVC would hold up...I guess I do have a beastly shot...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->