goalies wanted, Laurel, MD lunchtime

klutz

Apr 2, 2019
Hello,

The Gerihatricks Hockey Club at the Gardens Ice House in Laurel is looking for goaltenders in our lunchtime games 11 AM - 1:00 PM. We'd appreciate you spreading the word in your hockey community. Novice goaltenders welcome on Tuesdays. Intermediate's on Thursdays, Advanced on Mondays and Wednesdays. Must be 18 or older. Free ice time for you. Players range from hacks to ex-NHL. Please email Cathy Sellars for more details: [email protected]

The Gerihatricks are featured in this Caps video:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Hello,

The Gerihatricks Hockey Club at the Gardens Ice House in Laurel is looking for goaltenders in our lunchtime games 11 AM - 1:00 PM. We'd appreciate you spreading the word in your hockey community. Novice goaltenders welcome on Tuesdays. Intermediate's on Thursdays, Advanced on Mondays and Wednesdays. Must be 18 or older. Free ice time for you. Players range from hacks to ex-NHL. Please email Cathy Sellars for more details: [email protected]

The Gerihatricks are featured in this Caps video:

Welcome! My dad played for the Rusty Bolts in your league years ago. Hope you find some folks!

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

klutz

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the warm Welcome. We had a great tournament last weekend, with teams from the Carolina's to Toronto. I've played a lot of individual and team sports in my lifetime, and ice hockey is the best combination of skill, danger and teamwork of any. How many other "beer leagues" have participants who've played at the highest possible level in their sport, and will still participate with beginners? Last week, I'm getting dressed next to a guy who was Minnesota collegiate player of the Year, drafted by the Canadiens, and played for the Whalers and Caps. :eek: People pay thou$and$ to rub shoulders with ex-pros from other sports. Hockey players just show up and play. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad