Goalienut's Prospect Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Bruinsyear said:
I disagree, maybe if this was the 05 draft class only. But we are talking about all prospects and some of them are a little more proven at higher levels.

He's a good pick but I wouldn't go as far as steal of the draft.

Matter of Personal opinion i guess. I probably would have drafted him a few spots higher. But thats because I beleive he could bring a bit more overall to MY team, than some of the others. My Opions arent always right, But they are My opinions.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
a8thegreat said:
you really do not know?

Neither do I. He must be in the 05 draft class which I don't know all that much about. I usually don't follow prospects until they are drafted/signed by a NHL team.

goalienut

Jun 16, 2004
PA, Sk.
www.freewebs.com
Bruinsyear said:
Neither do I. He must be in the 05 draft class which I don't know all that much about. I usually don't follow prospects until they are drafted/signed by a NHL team.
Sorta the Same, just mostly with European players I can't watch live or on TV. Once they're drafted I have info.

a8thegreat

Dec 23, 2004
goalienut said:
afraid not.
He is the #1 rated Euro for the 05 draft. played this past season in Sweden even though he is Slovenian. 6'2 202 C shoots left. Scored 10 goals at World juniors Div 2? Anyways I really like him.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
goalienut said:
Sorta the Same, just mostly with European players I can't watch live or on TV. Once they're drafted I have info.

Yeah see here in the US prospects aren't talked about at all...nada. So what you don't see/hear for European players up there is like what I don't see/hear about any prospects here.

AHL, College..etc thats all I can go by.

Then HF and some other websites. It ain't easy.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
With their first pick of the Goalienut's Prospect Draft, The Chicago Blackhawks are proudto select the young netminder of the future, Marc-Andre Fleury

With their Second pick of the Goalienut's Prospect Draft The Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select The fearless Center of the of the Kitchener Rangers, Micheal Richards.

So done with the picks for a month ;) Also wanting to let people know, i am looking to move up in the third round, pm me if you have a deal in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->