Goalienut's Prospect Draft Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
With their fith round pick, St. Louis is pleased to select left wing (to be converted from right wing since he shoots left) Alexander Radulov.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
Sorry for the delay, guys. I wasn't able to get to my computer. The Sens select D Shaone Morrisonn.

The Ottawa Senators

Zherdev-Steen-Michalek
?-?-?
?-?-?
?-?-?

Meszaros-Morrisonn
?-?
?-?

?
?

With our next pick, we will pick up a starter goalie or one defender if he's still left. ;)

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
with my 5th round pick, i select Wojtek Wolski LW, will be back shortly with my 6th, as long as everyone is ok, i changed this pick

Last edited:

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
With the first pick of the 6th round, the chicago blackhawks select Shawn Belle

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Alright. I am back online after a computer crash. BIG thanks to bruinsyear for taking care of my picks for me while I was away. should be good now.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Edmonton selects

Robert Nilsson

He is the most talked about sweedish prospect since the Sedin twins and even on par with Forsberg at this young age. Blessed with incredible skills and play making abilities he should round off our top line nicely.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim are very proud to select from Finland, center Petteri Nokelainen.

Since watching him in Finland, he's one of my favourite prospect ever. Great two way player, I think he would fit perfectly in Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad