Goalienut's Prospect Draft Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
St. Louis is pleased to select right wing Igor Grigorenko.

Not sure this is the right move at this stage, but I think he's the best guy still out there. Maybe I'll see if one of the guys is willing to convert to LW, or maybe i'll just roll 3 scoring lines.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
fischer8 said:
Jeez, a lot of missed picks but I'd like to thank Bruinsyear for doing a good job of keeping this organized. Good job with telling who is up to pick. Thanks.

No problem, Im just trying to keep it rolling for all.

Give me a minute and my pick will be up.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Edmonton

Antoine Vermette-C

A very gifted player on the ice with exceptional vision and defensive awareness. He has picked up his game in the physical play department and had a point per game down in the AHL this season. He lead his team in 6 playoff games with 7 points until they were knocked out beating out spezza in playoff points.

Last season he play some games on the big club and had 14 pts.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Anaheim-- Fighter 12:15 PM 5/5

Teams that missed their picks-can pick whenever
Colorado
Vancouver

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
As much as I like Vermetter and I can't complain I really wanted Zajac to slid to me for this pick. I wanted him more then anything for my first line center. I thought there was no way in hell anyone would pick him, he is pretty far off the board at this point.

Of course we have an ND fan in this draft! :rant:

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Calgary-- Leafsfan1001-Midnight 5/5

Anaheim
Vancouver

Pulfy14

May 11, 2004
Bruinsyear said:
Calgary-- Leafsfan1001-Midnight 5/5

Anaheim
Vancouver
I nominate Bruinsyear to run the draft anway....

I select: Carlo Colaiacovo

TomahawkSniper

Aug 19, 2004
Vancouver
I would like to thank Bruinsyear as he has been doing an awesome job keeping this draft going. :handclap: :handclap: Sorry for the late pick though, I've been really busy lately.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
The Sens selects: RW Lauri Tukonen. The Sens will put him on our 1st line, and we'll call it the Euro line.
The Ottawa Senators
Zherdev-Michalek-Tukonen
?-?-?
?-?-?
?-?-?

Meszaros-?
?-?
?-?

?
?

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
tukonen was selected by florida in the third round. sorry///we need to keep better eyes on who is already selected. that is two double picks already and we arent even through 4 rounds

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
heatley wanted said:
tukonen was selected by florida in the third round. sorry///we need to keep better eyes on who is already selected. that is two double picks already and we arent even through 4 rounds
Ok. Sorry. Then I'll select C Alex Steen. He isn't selected, I think. I missed that Tukonen was selected beacause Goalienut hasn't edit that Florida selected him, so I thought that he wasn't selected. Sorry again.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Morrison_Rulz said:
I would like to thank Bruinsyear as he has been doing an awesome job keeping this draft going. :handclap: :handclap: Sorry for the late pick though, I've been really busy lately.

Thanks, I have been in a few of these kind of drafts and I know how quickly they can get out of order and what not. I would update the first page of picks more, but I can goalienut made the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->