Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Ok Florida is back on the clock 11:44 PM 5/3

Chicago-2 picks whenever
Atlanta-2 picks whenever

Is atlanta still in this thing? It's been 4 or 5 days now since that team has picked.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
With my third round pick, the chicago blackhawks are pround to select Mike Camelari, will be back shortly with my 4th round pick

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
With my 4th round pick, i am gonna go off the boards a bit, down to Marc Staal.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
heatley wanted said:
i dont know but if they drop out how do we decide who gets lethonen

If it comes down to it. I will take the same random gernerating website that I used for the draft order and put in the same settings. Then whatever team ends up at the top of the order will get Lehtonen for their next pick.

If the team already has a goalie they can trade Lehtonen for another player if desired.

Does that sound fair to everyone?

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Personally, I think he should go to the team that didn't get a pick in the first round ;)

In a mock I was in before (30 teams of NHL players), the first person picked Brodeur and never showed up again (or was banned, can't remember). Anyway, we eventually decided (since almost 2 and a half rounds had been done at that pt) that the only fair thing to do to not upset the balance of the draft was to essentially lock Brodeur out. That might be the best course here, or find somebody to take his slot now before too much else happens.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
ORBluesFan said:
Personally, I think he should go to the team that didn't get a pick in the first round ;)

In a mock I was in before (30 teams of NHL players), the first person picked Brodeur and never showed up again (or was banned, can't remember). Anyway, we eventually decided (since almost 2 and a half rounds had been done at that pt) that the only fair thing to do to not upset the balance of the draft was to essentially lock Brodeur out. That might be the best course here, or find somebody to take his slot now before too much else happens.

I kind of like the idea of just locking him out. say he got a better contract offer in russia. :dunno:

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
heatley wanted said:
for their 4th round selection the Boston Bruins select Defenseman Niklas Kronwall

I am 90% sure he is no longer a prospect and if he is, i officialy feel like shooting myself in the foot that i didint take him

fischer8

Jul 9, 2004
He is over 24 years of age, but he is still on the Red Wing's top prospect list and he has only played 20 NHL games. So I think he still counts as a prospect.

I was hoping people would forget about him because he was "old" and not as "glossy" as some of the other defensive prospects, so I was hoping to pick him late....but good pick.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
i cant believe he got this far. probably because alot of people dont figure him a prospect i guess(even though he IS) :)

he is on the
hockey futures list
and
the hockey news

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
He is a prospect. I had him on my list and he was going to be my 2nd defensemen, but what can you do.

As far as the Zajac pick :madfire: He's my dog. :biglaugh:

I really wanted him on my 1st line center. He is a stud in the making IMO and is completely underrated on any of those sites.

a8thegreat

Dec 23, 2004
Bruinsyear said:
He is a prospect. I had him on my list and he was going to be my 2nd defensemen, but what can you do.

As far as the Zajac pick :madfire: He's my dog. :biglaugh:

I really wanted him on my 1st line center. He is a stud in the making IMO and is completely underrated on any of those sites.
Yeah I am lucky on that one. He has been fun to watch. I can't wait til next season
I get to go to a lot of games and I have met him once. He and Parise are probaly my favorite players we have had here.

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
St. Louis-- ORBluesFan 7:54 AM 5/5

Teams that missed their picks-can pick whenever
Colorado
Vancouver

fischer8

Jul 9, 2004
Jeez, a lot of missed picks but I'd like to thank Bruinsyear for doing a good job of keeping this organized. Good job with telling who is up to pick. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad