Goal Horn Song

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There's a remix of Seven Nation Army in there as well, which was getting over with the crowd. Don't know if anyone else in the league uses it. Makes it sounds like a college football crowd.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Why not just use the original Seven Nation Army? I hate these countless remixes. Completely butchered a great song.

They used Song 2 as their goal song for some of the rookie pre-season games, I think. I wish they would've stuck with it. That's a great goal song.

Reactions: Foggy14

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
I feel like the f***ing goal song has been a long painful practical joke since they got rid of bro hymn for literally absolutely no f***ing reason.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
I kind of like it. It's grown on me quickly. I was seeking it out yesterday on Spotify.

Don't @ me with any "I hate it and it sucks because it's not what I listen to every day of my life" crap :laugh::popcorn:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I like it. Sounds good on TV anyways. Something can make a good goal song without being your type of music can't it? :)

I don't think that's really possible for me - when I hate stuff, I hate it regardless of context. For example, if Big Ben Roethlisberger were rescuing cats from a burning building, I would still call him a fat bastard. But in the interests of full disclosure, I haven't really even noticed the song yet. As someone who loves and cares about words, I just object to the name "Kid Cudi" - what the **** is that.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
I don't think that's really possible for me - when I hate stuff, I hate it regardless of context. For example, if Big Ben Roethlisberger were rescuing cats from a burning building, I would still call him a fat bastard. But in the interests of full disclosure, I haven't really even noticed the song yet. As someone who loves and cares about words, I just object to the name "Kid Cudi" - what the **** is that.

That's fair!

Full disclosure: After my post the other night, I listened to the entire song and the Kid Cudi part was quite shitty. The EDM part we use for the goal song was sweet.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad