Goal Horn Song

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Someone on a CSN Philly Facebook thread said it should be the Action News theme and I agree.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
I thought I heard a sample from Wiz "We Dem Boyz" after a goal last game

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Lol Slayer. I thought Caps were edgy for having Iron Maiden's The Wicker Man. What Slayer song would it be? up tempo part of Raining Blood?

War Ensemble chorus.

What about that minute towards the end of Bohemian Rhapsody? No words except the "ooh yeahs" at the end before it gets lighter again.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
the chicks seem to like and as someone else mentioned, there tends too be a lot of booty shaking after goals so I'm with it. I would of picked the chicken dance after every goal though and not just on the 4th goal.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Video or it didn't happen.

Please? Next time?

:pickle:

Haha! You know whats funny? This isn't even made up. It was really really really really tough not to look. Literally my wife was giving me that "really" stare :laugh:. They didn't do it during the 1st goal (I guess too new) but then goals 2 onward was a dance fest.

Big Filppula fans?

Heard a few "Flip-Flip-Flipadelphia" coming from all over, so maybe!

the chicks seem to like and as someone else mentioned, there tends too be a lot of booty shaking after goals so I'm with it. I would of picked the chicken dance after every goal though and not just on the 4th goal.

I actually just asked my wife about it after reading your post and she said there was a few more booty shaking going on that she could see but didn't point it out to me. She said there was already enough of a show going on. :huh::naughty::laugh:

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad