Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
F..k them and that weasel f..k buttmans accountability little f..k is only accountable to cash up his a.s

Honestly I don't expect refs to be publicly humiliated for every little mistake. Hockey is not easy to officiate, game moves at lightning speed and things can look wrong, and humans make mistakes, it's not unreasonable.

But from the perspective of anyone who's not involved internally, NHL's combination of consistent and similar reffing mistakes, plus the league's nudge nudge wink wink "oh you just gotta trust us" approach in itself...I'm sorry, this does not instill me with the least bit of confidence or faith in the so-called system.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and calnuck

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Honestly I don't expect refs to be publicly humiliated for every little mistake. Hockey is not easy to officiate, game moves at lightning speed and things can look wrong, and humans make mistakes, it's not unreasonable.

But from the perspective of anyone who's not involved internally, NHL's combination of consistent and similar reffing mistakes, plus the league's nudge nudge wink wink "oh you just gotta trust us" approach in itself...I'm sorry, this does not instill me with the least bit of confidence or faith in the so-called system.
I like the nba’s last 2 minute report where incorrect calls are admitted, doubt the nhl would ever do anything like that

Reactions: Indiana and calnuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad