Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
If Pettersson played this season at the level he did the second half of last season, Hughes would have 100 points.
Hughes must get so frustrated when he creates endlessly like that for Pettersson only for it to end up in nothing.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Spicy? Not a fan of sweet food either

Buldak. Not too spicy.
348s.jpg

Reactions: M2Beezy

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
He is literally playing in a meaningless game. What are you talking about.
Oh I forgot. It's just this game. What was I thinking?

The gaslighting here is amazing lol. Some of you don't want anyone believing the evidence of their eyes and ears.

He's struggling dude. Big time. Something is wrong. It's okay to admit it. Nobody is hating on him on a personal level. Fans are just a little bit concerned about their $11.6M dollar man looking completely stunted.

Bettman looks AI generated
Right? Guess I'm not the only one who thought that feed looked really...weird. 😂

Reactions: flakes15

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Oh I forgot. It's just this game. What was I thinking?

The gaslighting here is amazing lol. Some of you don't want anyone believing the evidence of their eyes and ears.

He's struggling dude. Big time. Something is wrong. It's okay to admit it. Nobody is hating on him on a personal level. Fans are just a little bit concerned about their $11.6M dollar man looking completely stunted.

Right? Guess I'm not the only one who thought that feed looked really...weird. 😂
Yeah lmfao. That feed was sus

Reactions: Jay26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad