Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Jets fan here. I just want to wish you folks luck in the playoffs (lived in Van for a short stint in '01-'02, beautiful city). This has to be the least intense battle for best team in Canada, or 2nd in the west. You tell your guys to go easy on my guys, and I'll do the same - no injuries please.
If the Canucks don't win this year, I want the Jets to win.

We all know how unlikely either scenario is, but so what?

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Jets fan here. I just want to wish you folks luck in the playoffs (lived in Van for a short stint in '01-'02, beautiful city). This has to be the least intense battle for best team in Canada, or 2nd in the west. You tell your guys to go easy on my guys, and I'll do the same - no injuries please.

Transplanted Winnipeg poster here, wish the best to my hometown.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Jets have always been my unofficial #2 team. Cheered hard as hell for them to return to the league and was thrilled when they did. Two things I've always wanted to witness was the Jets return to the NHL and, of course, the Canucks win the cup.

Crazy fact, the Jets officially announced their return to the league and the Canucks advanced to the SCF both within a 24 hour period!

Needless to say, I nearly had to call my doctor for an erection lasting longer than three hours.

Good luck in the playoffs and I hope our paths meet in round 2!

Reactions: larmex99

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Wouldn't mind seeing a Lindy goal just for him to get some confidence heading into the playoffs.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I hope this is a snoozer of a game and that the lower intensity allows Pettersson to pull off a move that gets him some confidence back. Beyond that, I hope we see no injuries.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I'd like to see Hughes crack 100 points from tonight. A long shot, I know, but maybe Zaddy helps get him there.

Well the reason I want that pair is simply because, if you so much as giving Hughes a dirty look, the Russian fridge will immediately turn you into Denny's breakfast grand slam.

Can't recall which game but when Tocc had enough of the opponent's bullshit, he threw Zad out there with Hughes, and right away you can see the change (aka panic) in the other side's players' behavior, from "we got this" to "oh f*** oh f*** oh f*** oh f***."

Reactions: Tables of Stats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad