GM Babs NHL 18 GM Log

Jadenb

May 20, 2017
GM LOG RULES:
- Randomly picked the Anaheim Ducks.
- Real life NMC’s & NTC’s will be used.
- I will only trade GREEN highlighted players for RED highlighted players.
- Trades will also be very realistic.
- Owner mode is on and my main goal is to complete his objectives he has set. For example, if he thinks we are contenders, I have to make us contenders.
- I will have the beginning of the season reports, transactions, mid season reports, a special post for trade deadline day, end of season reports, draft, re-sign phase and free agency.
- Salary Cap is on.
- Yes/No generator will be used for if players want to waive their trade clauses. Also a random number between 1 and 31 will be used for modified NTC’s & NMC’s to see how many teams they are protected from. 31-x teams will be how many teams I generate that they can be traded to.

Last edited:

Jadenb

May 20, 2017
ana93.png
Ducks Hire GM Babs

The Anaheim Ducks and Bob Murray have mutually agreed to part ways. “We liked what Bob brought to the table but our patience for a Stanley Cup was low based on the current players we employ.” Stated owner Henry Samueli. “I’m just as excited as the Ducks frankly,” stated Babs.”We know what our objective is and we just need to find a way to excecute. Later, Babs was asked about Patrick Eaves condition. “Well, it’s a tough situation, it’s unfortunate that Patrick was diagnosed with Guillian-Barré syndrome but, we know he will persevere and we expect him to make a full recovery.”
Red Wings GM Ken Holland contacted Babs about a potential assistant GM role with the team next year when his contract with Detroit expires. Babs has not yet commented on that matter.

Last edited:

Jadenb

May 20, 2017
Babs Makes First Trade
8477929.jpg
cal-clutterbuck-2016-7440.jpg

@bobmackenzie - It looks like the Ducks have made their first deal under new management, looks like it’s player for player.
@anaducks - We would like to thank all that Dennis has done for us and would like to welcome new acquisition Cal Clutterbuck to Anaheim.
@bobmackenzie - As listed above, the Anaheim Ducks have moved C Dennis Rasmussen to the Islanders in exchange for RW Cal Clutterbuck, this could really backfire for Anaheim.
@jduthie - Babs made it very clear that he wanted a third line right winger. When P-A Parenteau decided to go to the leafs instead, the Ducks had nothing left to choose from in Free Agency. Cal Clutterbuck was almost an “emergency option” Bob.
@bobmackenzie - The main problem for the Ducks in this trade is that they are already squeezed for cap space and Clutterbuck’s $3.500M AAV contract won’t help that. Expect some deals during the season that could help the ducks relieve some of the cap. Expect Kevin Bieksa to be asked to waive his NMC.

Reactions: Nickmo82 and Tak7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->