GDT: GM #5 LA Kings vs NY Islanders @7:30

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I guess that's a difference between you and me I can be happy with results and you do not seem to be able to. Would I like to see them improve hell yeah but am i ok with the way things are as long as we win why worry so much. I guess it comes down to the old saying my glass is half full vs yours being half empty

The heck is this? I've been relentlessly optimistic. You must have me mixed up with someone else. You literally just agreed with me in saying "Would I like to see them improve hell yeah," so what exactly is your point here?

All I'm saying isn't controversial, it's that our bottom six hasn't solidified itself at all. Yes, it's going to take some time, and that's fine too, but it's damning for every player that's been rotated on that line so far that despite the easiest competition and offensive zone deployment the combos of Dowd-Kempe-Cammy-Brodz are getting absolutely caved in night after night.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
The heck is this? I've been relentlessly optimistic. You must have me mixed up with someone else. You literally just agreed with me in saying "Would I like to see them improve hell yeah," so what exactly is your point here?

All I'm saying isn't controversial, it's that our bottom six hasn't solidified itself at all. Yes, it's going to take some time, and that's fine too, but it's damning for every player that's been rotated on that line so far that despite the easiest competition and offensive zone deployment the combos of Dowd-Kempe-Cammy-Brodz are getting absolutely caved in night after night.

Yes to me it was as Auger 's call up has very little to do with our issues on the 3rd or 4th line.(w/e way you want to call it.) As i have stated he is up because clifford is injured You use his call up as a way to call out that line. One thing has nothing to do with the other imo

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yes to me it was as Auger 's call up has very little to do with our issues on the 3rd or 4th line.(w/e way you want to call it.) As i have stated he is up because clifford is injured You use his call up as a way to call out that line. One thing has nothing to do with the other imo

....you know Brodzinski was sent down, right? Auger isn't gonna play in the top-six...do the math

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
No need to apologize man, that happened later in the day, I just didn't see--even before that--the need for a callup if they weren't gonna audition him for the line that actually needs the help.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
No need to apologize man, that happened later in the day, I just didn't see--even before that--the need for a callup if they weren't gonna audition him for the line that actually needs the help.
It must have happened after practice as i read the Brodzinski was practicing with Dowd and Laich and with the empty roster spot (which we still have i guess) i made the wrong assumption. I have always said Auger should have made the team with Brodzinski going down I guess i was just 5 games off it happening.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
It continues to amaze me how something said on an internet message board about someone a person has never met can make them react to you as if you've just raped their sister.

Our 4th line is not good. I don't care if the Kings start the season 20-0, the 4th line is not good. Why does it matter? Because at some point they are going to need to do something to help the TEAM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad