GDT: GM #4 LA Kings vs Buffalo Sabres @7:30

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
I'd like to see Iafallo play with Lewis and someone who can finish. Their speed could create all kinds of havoc and space for a goalscorer.
Robin: Holy injuries Batman. When will Gaborik be back?
Batman: To the Instagram!

As for Iafallo, he's fine where he is. I don't want to mess with the top line while it's working.
Oh for sure, I meant wherever the kid undoubtably gets moved off the top line. Though he keeps playing like this who knows when that'll be.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Finally got to watch the game in full.

I can't think of a more worthless player than Andy Andy. Hopefully people get to see how useful Clifford is now. AA is just John Zeiler reincarnate.

Quick is a game-changing goalie, we all know that, but I'm so happy that he's playing up to his par and hopefully the world gets to see it continue.

Bropitar and Iafallo are a machine. Iafallo just keeps getting more comfortable and confident, and I get the feeling that when he pops one, he'll get 10 or so. Just such a well-rounded player.

The question marks are quickly becoming answers. The only remaining question is who wants to be the 'third' line?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
If I remember the play correctly part of it was AA not dropping back to cover his pinching defenseman.

Part of it was AA not coming back, but the biggest crime was Martinez just spinning around and not taking the pass away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->