BeaulieuTennyson
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
GorgesMcCabe
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Robin Lehner

Injuries: Zack Bogosian, Justin Falk, Evan Rodrigues
Extras: Victor Antipin, Kyle Okposo

News/Notes:
  • The LA Kings lost 3-2 against the Calgary Flames in overtime on Wednesday night. Dustin Brown and Anze Kopitar continue their hot start each level on goals, assists and points 3 games into the season
  • Alec Martinez will most likely make his season debut tonight after missing the first 3 games. Paul LaDue sent down to Ontario earlier this morning. Team is expecting to activate Martinez from Injured Reserve closer to game time
  • Kyle Clifford suffered an upper-body injury against the Calgary Flames and is listed week-to-week. Clifford was a part of a line along side Shore and Lewis.
  • The Buffalo Sabres lost 3-2 against the San Jose Sharks Thursday night, Jason Pomminville provided the Sabres only 2 goals
  • Center, Jack Eichel, signed an 8 year, 80 million extension with the Sabres prior to the start of the season that will kick in next season. Eichel has 118 points in 146 games for the Sabres.
*Lines subject to change. Will change if necessary

Tweets of the Game!

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-14_10-34-42.png
    upload_2017-10-14_10-34-42.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The Martinez and Muzzin pairing we all enjoy....I really hope they gel together since coaching seem so adamant to have them together

Reactions: KingTrouty

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Going to my first game in a long while, thanks in part to finding really cheap tix for lower bowl seats.

Lots of events going down in LA. Dodgers and USC both playing at 5PM, Depeche Mode concert at the Hollywood Bowl, and the Kings game. Driving on either 101 South or 5 South should be fun tonight.

By the way, Buffalo is winless thus far, and we all know how well the Kings play against the Sabres.

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Sabes have a pretty legit looking top 6 forward group (not so much now with Okposo out). Curious to see how Ristolainen plays...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->